Hi there, everyone!
I mentioned in Renovations that I would be cleaning up the look of this blog, and here we are!
I experimented with a handmade header image, but I didn’t feel like it translated well to this format. (Also, the top ended up being partially cut off, and it was a tad bit pixelated.) I played around with a few themes, and I’ve decided that this one works best for the blog.
Also, now we’ve got an actual name for the blog. Wouldja look at that, folks.
I’ve also added a new set of header images, starring a few of my favorite books and a certain cat lamp.
I hope you’re as satisfied as I am with the new look of this blog! As always, stay tuned for more nerdy content soon!