Happy Thursday, bibliophiles!
- Link back to the original creator (The Corner of Laura) and link back to this page(otherwise, the original creator won’t get a notification).
- Thank whoever tagged you and link back to their post
- You may use the graphics and don’t forget to credit the original creator
- Tag 5 or more other people.
Let’s begin, shall we?
🐈⬛THE CAT MARKINGS BOOK TAG🐈
BLACK CATS: Black rescue cats take 13% more time to re-home than cats of other colors. Pick a book that doesn’t get the love it deserves.
While there were certainly some flaws with Love in the Time of Global Warming, I still think it’s a very unique and underrated book.
WHITE CATS: A study showed that 20% of purebred white cats are deaf. Pick a book with great disability rep.
I will never stop singing the praises of Sick Kids in Love—great romance, and even better disability rep!
GINGER CATS: 80% of ginger cats are male. Name your favorite male character.
TORTOISESHELL CATS: Nearly all tortoiseshell cats are female. Name your favorite female character.
CALICO CATS: Calico cats are considered lucky in many cultures. Name a character that you wish was your best friend.
I’d love to be friends with most anyone from the main cast of The Smoke Thieves except for Ambrose.
TABBY CATS: Tabby cats are considered to be the most extroverted and social cats. Name a character who’s the life of the party.
Rooney from Loveless is definitely a major extrovert and partygoer!
A CLOWDER OF CATS: The collective nouns for cats include a clowder, a glaring, a cluster, and a litter. Name your favorite fictional squad.
I’d be sorely remiss if I didn’t put Aurora Rising‘s Squad 312 for this prompt!
- Elli @ AceReader
- Rachel @ A Bookworm’s Paradise
- Becky @ Becky’s Book Blog
- Hundreds & Thousands of Books
- + anyone else who wants to participate! If you see this tag and want to do it, then feel free! And if I tagged you and you’ve already done it/don’t want to do it, my bad!
That’s it for this book tag! Have a wonderful rest of your day, and take care of yourselves!