Happy Thursday, bibliophiles!
I figured I’d do a tag, so here’s one that looks fun! I found it over at Laura @ The Corner of Laura (who you should absolutely follow if you don’t already), and the tag was originally created by Shivakshi @ Tales I Tell.
- Link back to the ORIGINAL CREATOR- Shivakshi @Tales I Tell
- Show gratitude to the person who tagged you.
- Mention these points in your post.
- Answer the following questions and use the original graphics and featured image.
- Use the tag “Book Tag |LAST, NOW, NEXT|” in your post.
- Tag as many bloggers as you want.
- Have fun!
Let’s begin, shall we?
THE LAST, NOW, NEXT BOOK TAG
What was the last book you read?
I just finished That Dark Infinity, and it was fantastic!! definitely expect a review next week
Will you recommend this book to others?
Absolutely! At worst, I’m a little jaded with how formulaic certain parts of YA fantasy have gotten, but this one was refreshingly inventive. (plus, bisexual rep!!)
What is your current read?
I just started August Kitko and the Mechas from Space last night. I’m not very far into it, but it’s alright so far.
Why did you pick this book?
I was in the mood for some sci-fi, and this one was available on the Kindle library and seemed fun, so it was perfect. I originally found out about it from a review by Kate @ Feathered Turtle Press (thanks, Kate!)
How much time do you think you will take to finish your current read?
August Kitko is on the longer side (465 pages on the Kindle edition), so maybe one or two more days.
What genre would you like to read next?
I was in a fantasy mood for the first half of the week, but I think I’m leaning more towards sci-fi now (hence August Kitko). I think I’ll pick up some more sci-fi before my library books come in.
What would you like to pick: a long read or a short read?
It doesn’t matter much to me, but I think I’d prefer something in the middle—something that’ll keep me going for a while, but not something overly long.
Mention some books you’re eyeing!
I just got a notification that the copy of Alone Out Here that I put on hold at the library came in! This will be my second Riley Redgate book—I thought Final Draft was alright, but this sounds like a very different book, so I’m excited.
- Hundreds & Thousands of Books
- becca @ Book It With Becca
- Jordyn @ Birdie’s Book Nook
- + anyone else who wants to participate! If you see this tag and want to do it, I’d love to see your answers! If I tagged you and you’ve already done it/don’t want to do it, my bad.
That’s it for this book tag! Have a wonderful rest of your day, and take care of yourselves!