Happy Sunday, and Happy Mother’s Day! I know I don’t know where I would possibly be without my mom, and I am so grateful to have someone as special as her in my life. 💗
All things considered, it’s actually been a pretty great week for me! I had a lovely May 4th/Star Wars day, and I rewatched The Empire Strikes Back that night. I’ve had a relatively easy online school week, the weather’s been warm, I’ve had loads of fun writing (everything’s more fun once you launch everyone into space), watched Fight Club (SO well-written), and rediscovered a song that I hadn’t listened to in ages. I also got Aurora Burning in the mail, and read it twice. I couldn’t have asked for a better sequel. Even though the ending absolutely WRECKED me. I’ll save all that for my review next week, so stay tuned! 😉
And now, I’m at 100 books on my Goodreads challenge!
WHAT I READ THIS WEEK:
POSTS AND SUCH:
- Goodreads Monday (5/4/20)–Lost Stars
- Everything That I’ve Managed to Cross Off of Goodreads Monday/Down the TBR Hole/Assorted Book Tags, Part II
- Book Review Tuesday (5/5/20)–The Invisible Library
- Bookshelf Shenanigans
- “Cantina Band” (from A New Hope)–John Williams
- “Feels Like We Only Go Backwards”–Tame Impala
- “Ladies and Gentlemen We are Floating in Space”–Spiritualized
CURRENTLY READING/TO READ NEXT WEEK:
The Soul of an Octopus: A Surprising Exploration Into the Wonder of Consciousness–Sy Montgomery
That’s it for this week in blogging! Have a wonderful rest of your day, and take care of yourselves!