Happy Sunday, bibliophiles! I hope that this week has treated you well, but if it hasn’t, consider all my love sent to you.
I’ve really ran the emotional gamut this week for some reason…Monday and Tuesday were rather chaotic; I had a lot of homework and resulting stress earlier in the week. I finally finished my first draft of my paranormal fantasy WIP (!!!), and come Friday, I was feeling great. I had my first meeting for my school’s book club now that I’m president, and since we didn’t get the chance to discuss it last year (due to COVID-19 complications/general scrambling), we’re reading Aurora Rising! But then my mood took a nosedive after I heard the news about RBG, so the day ended on a rather somber note. But in these scary and trying times, we must all remember that THIS TOO SHALL PASS, NO MATTER WHAT.
I had a fairly prolific blogging week, but reading-wise…
I usually read fairly fast, but I ONLY GOT TO READING THREE BOOKS THIS WEEK. Most of it’s because Dune was so long that it took up a huge chunk of my time, but I loved it nonetheless.
WHAT I READ THIS WEEK:
The Spaceship Next Door (Sorrow Falls, #1)–Gene Doucette (⭐️⭐️⭐️)
Dune–Frank Herbert (⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️)
Things That Grow–Meredith Goldstein (eARC) (⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️)
POSTS AND SUCH:
- Goodreads Monday (9/14/20)–A Song of Wraiths and Ruin
- Book Review Tuesday (9/15/20)–The Burning Kingdoms (The Smoke Thieves, #3)
- YA Reads for National Latinx Heritage Month
- Triplet Mini Reviews: A Song Below Water, The Infinite Noise, & Raybearer
- Top 5 Saturday (9/19/20)–Award-Winning Books
- “Dawn Storm” (T. Rex cover)–BØRNS
- “Smoking Section”–St. Vincent
- “Salt in the Wound”–boygenius
- “Are We Alright Again”–Eels
- “Turns Blue”–Naked Giants
CURRENTLY READING/TO READ NEXT WEEK:
All Our Hidden Gifts–Caroline O’Donoghue (eARC)
That’s it for this week in blogging! Have a wonderful rest of your day, and take care of yourselves!