Happy Sunday, bibliophiles!
It’s been an interesting week, to be sure. We got DUMPED with snow here, and we had a 2-hour delay AND a snow day, all in the same week. WHOA.
I finally finished up the Watchmen TV series (AAAAA), got through a much better library haul than last week, saw Birds of Prey last night (super fun!), got to a really fun spot in my main WIP (almost 70 pages now), and as a result of all the snow delays, got to post a lot more! Pretty good week, I’d say.
WHAT I READ THIS WEEK:
The Order of Odd-Fish–James Kennedy (⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️)
Lizard Radio–Pat Schmatz (⭐️⭐️)
POSTS AND SUCH:
- Goodreads Monday (2/3/20)–The Girl Who Could See
- The Quick Fire Fantasy Tag
- Book Review Tuesday (2/4/20)–Zenn Scarlett
- Down the TBR Hole 3-The Last Stand
- The Bedtime Book Tag
- “Speaking Terms”-Snail Mail
- “Terrible Angels”-Charlotte Gainsbourg
- “Momentary Bliss (ft. slowthai and Slaves)”-Gorillaz
CURRENTLY READING/TO READ NEXT WEEK:
You in Five Acts-Una LaMarche
All the Impossible Things–Lindsay Lackey
Nights at the Circus–Angela Carter
Rogue Princess–B.R. Myers
Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, vol. 2–Hayao Miyazaki
That just about wraps up this week in blogging! Have a great rest of your day, and take care of yourselves!