Happy Sunday, bibliophiles!
You know what? This week’s been a pretty great one, all things considered. A four-day weekend, a book haul and a comic haul, lots of good reading and watching…life is good.
I didn’t quite get to read all that I’d promised last week because of my lack of books prior to picking up my library haul, but thanks to the Kindle library and several issues of Batman: Universe, I’m still on track. Hopefully you’ve all had fun and productive weeks as well. 💗
WHAT I READ THIS WEEK:
You in Five Acts–Una LaMarche (⭐️⭐️⭐️)
Rogue Princess–B.R. Myers (⭐️⭐️.5)
Courtney Crumrin, Vol. 4: Monstrous Holiday–Ted Naifeh (⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️) (re-read)
All the Impossible Things–Lindsay Lackey (⭐️⭐️⭐️.5)
POSTS AND SUCH:
- Goodreads Monday (2/10/20)-Final Draft
- Book Review Tuesday (2/11/20)–Anya’s Ghost
- Rating Bizarre Stock Photos 2
- I Am Mother (Movie Review)
- “See Emily Play” (Pink Floyd cover)-David Bowie
- “Street Spirit (Fade Out)”-Radiohead
- “Into the Void”-Black Sabbath
- “The Medication is Wearing Off”-Eels
CURRENTLY READING/TO READ NEXT WEEK
The Downstairs Girl–Stacey Lee
Nights at the Circus–Angela Carter
Sky Without Stars (System Divine, #1)–Jessica Brody and Joanne Rendell
Loki-Where Mischief Lies–Mackenzi Lee
(Just saw these guys last night, they were amazing!)
That just about wraps up this week in blogging! Have a wonderful rest of your day, and take care of yourselves!